The parish church in Świerczów is a relatively new structure. It was built in the years 1923–24 as a masonry church without a distinct architectural style. The church was built through the efforts of three missionaries from Świerczów: Franz Xavier Biallas, Joseph Wallek and Julius Loss. The parish was founded 70 years later in 1993, and in the following year the construction works on the vicarage were completed. In the past, Świerczowo had a church bell, founded in 1784 in Breslau by the bellfounder Johann Georg Krieger and decorated with plaques depicting the Virgin Mary Immaculately Conceived, and St Anthony of Padua.
The bell was originally housed in the village bell tower, but in 1926 it was hauled away and replaced with a new one.
There is a parish cemetery not far from the church. There used to be a Jewish cemetery and a Gothic Revival shrine to the left of the church; however, neither now exist.