On a steep hill in the vicinity of the old mansion park stands the church of St Hedwig, surrounded by a circle of old oaks. Its history dates back to the year 1600. Founded by Kasper Kottulinski von Jeltsch, the church was originally a Protestant church, but in 1654 it was converted into a Roman Catholic church. Built with brick on a stone base, the building underwent several renovations and remodellings over the centuries. Some works were supervised by Hasenwinkel, a masonry master from Namysłów. In 1892, the old wooden steeple was replaced with a masonry one. In 1906, the roof was reconstructed: new girders were added, and the shingles were replaced with roof tiles.
The most interesting piece of interior furnishing of the church is the Baroque main altar, estimated to have been built in 1700, with sculptures depicting King David and an unknown bishop. Other interesting elements include a mid-18th-century font that is shaped like an angel carrying a goblet, a side altar, and a pulpit decorated with a sculpture of God the Father on its canopy. There are also two Late Renaissance stalls dating back to around 1600, and 18th-century pews.
In the church cemetery, there used to be the mid-19th-century cast-iron tombstone of Victor and Wilhelmina von Spiegel, shaped like a triangular pedestal crowned with an urn; however, the tombstone was stolen.